You may register for the Spring Heritage Pecan & Wine Festival, the Cornfest and Fort Verde Days at the same time.
Please indicate the event(s) on the Registration Form.
You may complete these forms and pay online. We will notify you of our receipt.
Online registration will not be complete if payment is not received at the same time registering online.
Incomplete registrations and incomplete required forms will be returned.
Our events are open to all artists, crafts people, and food and beverage vendors. We strive to have no duplicate booths. The only exception to this is Pecan and Wine Festival as we need a variety of wines and pecan products. Paid registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We reserve the right to refuse an application based on our judgment concerning quality and content as well as any items that do not meet our event standards. Please note that preference will be given to custom made, hand crafted items made by the vendors themselves and returning vendors.
EVENT LOCATION: Camp Verde Community Center, 395 S. Main Street, Camp Verde, AZ, and the adjoining Community Soccer Field located at 75 E. Hollamon Street, next to Fort Verde.
STATE TPT NUMBER (transaction privilege tax): All Vendors are required to provide their State TPT Number and are expected to collect and pay the 10.0% sales tax.
BOOTH HOURS: Booths are required to remain open during the entire event. Tearing down without permission will result in loss of deposit.
SET UP & HOURS:
- PECAN AND WINE: Due to congestion on the field, it is recommended that vendors with trailers set up up Friday between 10AM-2PM, smaller vendors may set up between 2PM-5PM. Remaining vendors may begin setting up Saturday at 7AM. Vendors must be set up 1 hour prior to event and all vehicles must be off the field at this time. Event hours are 10AM-6PM Saturday and 10AM-5PM Sunday. Tear down begins immediately following the event.
- CORNFEST: Due to congestion on the field, it is recommended that vendors with trailers set up Thursday between 10AM-1PM, smaller vendors may set up between 2PM-6PM. Remaining vendors may begin setting up Friday at 8AM. Vendors must be set up 1 hour prior to event and all vehicles must be off the field at this time. Event hours are 3PM-10PM Friday and 9AM-10PM Saturday. If vendor can breakdown within 1 hour after event closes they may breakdown Saturday at 10PM. Remaining vendors may breakdown Sunday at 7AM-12PM..
- FORT VERDE DAYS: Due to congestion on the field, it is recommended that vendors with trailers set up Thursday between 10AM-2PM, smaller vendors may set up between 2PM-5PM. Remaining vendors may begin setting up at 8AM, Friday and are expected to be set up one hour prior to the opening of the event and all vehicles must be off the field at this time. Event begins at 9AM, Saturday, however Kiwanis starts serving their pancake breakfast at 7AM. Event hours are Friday 4PM-9PM, Saturday 9AM-9PM and Sunday 11AM-4PM. Tear down immediately following the event.
TEAR DOWN: Vendors may begin tear down at the conclusion of the event for Pecan & Wine and Fort Verde Days. Cornfest tear down will be Sunday 7AM-12PM unless tear down can be completed within one hour after closing. Early tear down is not permitted unless approved by Camp Verde Promotions.
ELECTRICITY: Electricity is available for a fee of $15.00 per event. We have limited access so reserved electrical hook-up will be in order of receipt of paid registration. Please bring your own extension cords. Generators are allowed but must be quiet.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: There is a $100 refundable security deposit. Your security deposit will be refunded if you (1) adhere to the scheduled set-up and tear down, (2) remain open the hours required, (3) leave your area clean of all boxes and trash, and (4) deposit all trash in the trash dumpster
LIABILITY: Camp Verde Promotions and the Town of Camp Verde are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property in any form before, during, or after the event.
SECURITY: Security will be provided
CANCELLATION: ALL cancellations must be made in writing, either by mail or by fax. A 100% refund will be given if proper notification is received 20 days PRIOR to the event. A 50% refund will be given with a 10 day notification PRIOR to the event. NO refund will be given thereafter.
- SPRING HERITAGE PECAN & WINE : $50.00 per 10′ x 10′ space.
- CORNFEST: $50.00 per 10′ x 10′ space
- FORT VERDE DAYS: $75 per 10′ x 10′ space
- Online registration fee: $5
Payment must be received 15 days prior to each event you register for if you wish to pay separately.
*KEEP A COPY OF THE FORM FOR YOUR INFORMATION*
If you are a vendor, please fill out the form and register here.