The Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival’s spring fling March 28th & 29th 2015 will encompass pecan & wine tasting, vendors, music plus events and activities for all ages.
On March 28th 2015 the Verde River Runoff will once again host their very popular river event during the Pecan & Wine Festival. Click the logo to go directly to their site or click www.verderiverrunoff.org
The Verde Valley Archaeology Fair and Invitational American Indian Art Show will be March 28th & 29th. Visit their website for all the great events scheduled that you won’t want to miss out on www.verdevalleyarchaeology.org
Early booking on hotel and attraction reservations are highly recommended. These events attract a large number of visitors and accommodations can be hard to find. We have linked some of our hotels and attractions for your convenience. Be sure to mention you are here for the event to receive your discount.
- Cliff Castle Casino: Call 800-381-7568 or Book Now online
- Comfort Inn: Call 928-567-9000 or Book Now online
- Days Inn: Call 800-225-3297 or Book Now online
- Fort Verde Suites Call 928-567-0275 or Book Now online
- Super 8 Call 800-454-3213 or Book Now online